click on images to enlarge

Friday, March 9, 2018

All My Relations

For a few months now I've taken part in a program with Rose De Dan, a local Shaman who specializes in working with animals. We have been visiting different zoos in the Seattle area in ceremony and collecting, via prayer sticks, the prayers of the animals there whose role really is that of ambassadors between the animal and human kingdoms. It is amazing how interactive the animals are when you arrive fully present, with intention, and offer a vehicle of communion and energetic recognition of the Divine in each being. These have been the most profound zoo visits I have ever experienced, and I have spent a lot of time in zoos. We really are all related.

Aho All my Relations!
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment