click on images to enlarge

Friday, February 16, 2018

I’m Not a Real Doctor...

So there's this thing I do sometimes along with performing a Soul Retrieval ceremony for a client, and it's called "Faery Doctoring." Sometimes when a person is missing a part of themselves due to trauma, I have to venture to the edges of the Faery Realm with Eo, my Irish Elk 'Faery Co-walker' and inquire of my liaison of that Kingdom, Alandria, whether that missing soul part has been taken by the Fae in their endless effort to balance the energies between our world and their own. For that soul part to return to my client in this world, we have to make an exchange to ensure the maintenance of balance, and this exchange usually takes the form of something creative -- dancing, singing, art work, etc -- for a certain period of time performed by both my client and myself.
 
This is what happened during a recent Soul Retrieval/Faery Doctoring session...









No comments:

Post a Comment