click on images to enlarge

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Once and Future

I mentioned I was trying to post atleast one comic a week, but last week other projects, and life stuff, demanded my attention so I have produced no new comic this week.  I thought, therefore, that I would dig through my past comics and post an older one. 
 
Well, I dug a little deeper than I'd originally planned on, and thought I would produce proof that as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to be a cartoonist.  Only recently have I realized I need to ammend that to 'I've always been a cartoonist.' 
 
If not actually the first, this is one of my very earliest comics ever.  I don't remember exactly how old I was.  All I remember is that the main character, Deadful Junny, was inspired by a dead june bug that was splattered across our bathroom floor...      
 
                                                                                                 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment