click on images to enlarge

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Winging It

A while ago I performed a Soul Retrieval for a client which turned into a Faery Doctoring session when we found out that the soul part I was retrieving also needed to have retrieved for her, the wings that she'd left in the Faery realm when she decided to incarnate as a human this time around. As an energy exchange for my part in bringing those wings from their world to ours, the Fae requested that I draw a comic about the experience - The two page comic below. I originally drew it after the session and only just finished inking it.

If none of the above makes sense to you and you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about, here are a couple links to my Perching Wolf Studios website where you can find information about Soul Retrieval and about Faery Doctoring. Meanwhile, please enjoy the comic below! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment