click on images to enlarge

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

The Saga of Didrik page 7


TA-DA!

So this is the final page of the first chapter of my comic adaption of the ancient Danish/Norse epic tale, The Saga of Didrik of Bern. Two more chapters to go! Now I need to begin thumbnailing the next chapter, and there may be another comic page or two in-between, but we will see.

I also may redraw the first page of this chapter. It had been some time since I'd drawn Gerb and the gang, so he's a little stiff in the first drawing, kind of like a staged first-day-of-school picture, so now that I've been drawing them again I think Gerb has loosened up somewhat. 

Thank you so much for reading, and if you'd like to see this chapter complete with all the previous pages, click on the label Didrik below.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment