click on images to enlarge

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Dismem-Boar-Ment page 29 & 30

Just like the rest of my life, I have a number of things actively in progress when it comes to my comic projects. Though I have had no lack of material for chronicling my daily life and current challenges, I'm trying to make sure I'm not letting other series languish for too long. And so, here are the next two pages from my "Dismem-boar-mentseries concerning my experiences from a vision quest a few years ago. 

For obvious reasons, I drew these two pages together.

 

Below is how the two pages would appear together, if I can work out how to make sure they're positioned side by side. I may have to add another page somewhere along the way to make it happen, but the resulting effect is definitely worth the effort.


And then, just to bring it all full circle, I wanted to see what it actually looked like together as one image, and with color...


To read the rest of this series thus far, please click on the "Dismem-boar-mentlabel below. To read just this particular chapter, please click on the "Birdmanlabel below. To remain up to date with my latest comics, please follow my blog, and thank you so much for reading!💖



No comments:

Post a Comment