click on images to enlarge

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Smoke and Mirrors page 3

Here is the third page of my most current comic series as I do some soul-searching to sort out, through the magick of cartooning, recent events that have had a couple people calling into question my integrity around videoing my sacred pipe videos, something that I know goes counter to tradition but which I've been consistently guided to do by my helping spirits, especially White Buffalo Calf Woman.

This is not an attempt to justify or excuse myself, or to make myself the good guy and cast aspersions on others. It is an honest look at what I do and why I do it -- a seeking of the truth, and of integrity. 

To read the other pages thus far in this series, please click on the Smoke and Mirrors label below. And to read other comics where I've dealt with similar issues, please click on the White Buffalo Calf Woman label below.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment