click on images to enlarge

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Eywa-Eywa-Oh!

I started this comic a week ago, just before going to Minnesota to celebrate "Second Christmas" with my family. Ironically I got a call from the store through which I rent my office space while I was on the plane about to take off to return to Seattle. Since I couldn't answer on the plane, once home I connected with them to find out that I was going to need to temporarily relocate my office back downstairs in the store because the building owner needed to replace the roof, and the only roof access is through a closet in my office. 

So today Valerie and I deconstructed my beautiful office, which I drew here, so a group of roofers can do their job over the next 4 to 6 weeks. This sudden, drastic change is par for the course with the other events of this past week, and I can only trust this inconvenience to be the initial unfolding of something grander. "Only good can come of this" and soon enough I'll be back in my 'little sliver of Sherwood."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment