click on images to enlarge

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Dismem-Boar-Ment page 7

Originally this comic was much different and much shorter, the intention being that it tell the story of a recent shamanic dismemberment experience. When I realized the ending of that particular story wasn't as cut and dried as I thought, and that it blended into, and formed only part of the the bigger story of my recent Vision Quest, I had to shift gears, questioning whether "Dismem-boar-ment" were really the best or most accurate title for this series. At this point I'm considering the Dismemboarment part as chapter 1, and this page as the first page of chapter 2. But for simplification and to make it easier to keep up with the unfolding story, I will keep the title of the series the same here on my blog.


To read all the pages up to this point, please click on the 'Dismem-Boar-Ment' label below.


No comments:

Post a Comment