click on images to enlarge

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Space Shark Origins

Here is another Space Shark comic I drew as a kid which I recently inked and cleaned up from the original that was drawn on lined paper with pencil. This is the origin story and shows absolutely no early influence from Star Trek.




Space Shark is one of the few comics from childhood to have survived into my adulthood. Of course in more recent times the origin story has changed a bit. I thought I would share the current origin story from my graphic novel The Collected Gerb's Quarterly Vol 1





In case you want to read more of their story, here is the link to check out and order The Collected Gerb's Quarterly Vol 1. Click on the Book Preview.
 

The Collected...
Vol 1
By Patrick Corrigan
Photo book
The Collected Gerb's Quarterly

No comments:

Post a Comment